Sunday, April 17, 2011

Dinner and a Movie

I went out on a date today. I had dinner and a movie with my Mom, Dad, sister and 16-month old niece. Yes, it was a family date and my Dad’s treat. :)

We had dinner at an all-you-can-eat restaurant called Hibachi Grill & Supreme Buffet. It is a fairly new restaurant in the Southside area and there weren't too many people when we were there.





They have all sorts of food from Mexican to Chinese to Japanese and American. I was so stuffed after trying a little bit of everything. They do need to refill most of the dishes though since they are almost empty.











After dinner, we watched Gerald Anderson and Sarah Geronimo's latest movie "Catch Me... I'm In Love."


Credit: ABSstarcinema

Synopsis:
A young girl with high ideals about romance is assigned to accompany the spoiled son of the president as he goes on an immersion trip. Coming from different worlds, the two find much to fight about. But an attraction soon grows between them.
via: http://www.clickthecity.com/movies/movie.php?id=13173


Cinemark Tinseltown



our ticket stub


It is a light and humorous drama with a happy ending (a romantic comedy movie). Sarah’s acting was good, she’s a natural and Gerald has improved his acting skills a lot. I especially like the hanging bridge scene (reminded me of my visit to La Trinidad, Benguet two months ago). It was also funny how the crowd shrieks when Eric [played by Gerald] held Roane’s hand [played by Sarah] then ask “Anong oras na?” ["What time is it?"] and she replied “May relo ka naman eh” ["You have a watch"]...so cheesy!

Overall, I enjoyed the movie. It was a cute, feel-good movie with nice scenery. I would recommend it to young and old alike (everybody could use a good laugh, right?).

Today I had a pleasurable time with my family. It was a laid-back and stress-free day (I wish it's like this every day). I better go to bed now since I have an early day tomorrow... looking forward to another fun day at work...hahaha.

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Words alone is not enough to describe how grateful and happy I am ��.my name is TAMMY DORRIS DUFUT am from Belgium. I have been suffering from HERPES $ HYPERTIS B for 9years,until I came across Dr CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME who heals me through his powerful traditional African herbs. I was scared at first as I was been scam earlier but I gave it a trial and I was completely heal.. I promise to let the whole world know about this great herbal doctor who helps in changing my life for the better.. you can contact him for all kind of sickness and diseases. God bless you Dr.Chukwu madu herbal home for your powerful hand of healing upon my life ����... Contact him today: dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com. 
    WhatsApp +2347030936239

    ReplyDelete