Saturday, April 16, 2011

A Detoxifying Morning

For months now I have been telling myself that I will go out and have a morning jog over the weekend.  Today I finally did.

My day started rather early. My Mom woke me up at 6:35 in the morning to take her to work. My Dad together with my sister and her family went to Tampa last night and will not be back until late this afternoon so I’ll be my Mom’s driver for the day. After driving my Mom to work, I went back to bed and tried to go back to sleep; however, my mind kept on wandering so after a few minutes of tossing and turning I decided to just get up and do what I have been planning to do…go out for a jog. 

After some warm-up exercises and stretching, I went out to go for a jog but ended up doing brisk walking because I brought my camera with me and took pictures of houses in our neighborhood that I find striking. Can you guess which one is ours? 







I don't know why but for some reason I fancy two-story houses, perhaps because I grew up in one.

such a big house


very nice brick house




this house is so plain on the outside, I wonder how it
looks like inside (",)


this house is for sale...interested?

Did you guessed right? I bet you didn't huh?... Because I did not put a picture of our house up there, it deserves a special place down here. ;)

our humble abode

After my morning workout and a few minutes of rest, it's finally time for my breakfast. I just finished reading the book "Awaken the Healer in You" by Bo Sanchez and he mentioned in his book that he only eat fruits for breakfast so I thought to myself I should eat fruits for breakfast too.


However, when I checked our fridge, the only fruits we had is green grapes so I ate 30 pieces of grapes for breakfast but an hour later I was starving...aahhh! I need to stop by the Flea Market tomorrow after the morning mass to buy more fruits such as bananas, apples, grapes and cantaloupe (I so love cantaloupes...yummy!).


Flea Market in Blanding

I feel good today. The breath of fresh air and the peaceful atmosphere made my day perfect. I must do this again next weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Words alone is not enough to describe how grateful and happy I am ��.my name is TAMMY DORRIS DUFUT am from Belgium. I have been suffering from HERPES $ HYPERTIS B for 9years,until I came across Dr CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME who heals me through his powerful traditional African herbs. I was scared at first as I was been scam earlier but I gave it a trial and I was completely heal.. I promise to let the whole world know about this great herbal doctor who helps in changing my life for the better.. you can contact him for all kind of sickness and diseases. God bless you Dr.Chukwu madu herbal home for your powerful hand of healing upon my life ����... Contact him today: dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com. 
    WhatsApp +2347030936239

    ReplyDelete