Sunday, May 1, 2011

Month Long Celebrations

A decorated birthday cakeImage via Wikipedia
a birthday cake for all the May celebrants
Today is the beginning of another month. Wow! One-third of the year has already passed by (time has flown by so quickly). Lots of birthdays to celebrate this month... tomorrow my sister-in-law in the Philippines will be celebrating her birthday (a big shout-out to sis Joan "HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!"). On the 14th my sister will be celebrating her 30th birthday (party! party!). On the 22nd my brother, who currently lives in Dubai, will be turning 37, plus my nephew and godson in the Philippines will be turning one on the same day (two celebrations, one big party...if only they both live in one place). Lastly, on the 25th my niece is turning 12 (aww! she's now a young lady).

Next week is another special occasion, it's Mother's Day (I love you my dearest Mama!). On the 16th I will be starting on my new job (I am excited for the new opportunity and and sad at the same time because I will be leaving behind old colleagues who have been like a family to me). And on the 30th is a holiday (Memorial Day)...a long weekend that we will be spending in Orlando to support my 16-month old niece on her Sunburst Pageant.

Go Norielle!

I am looking forward to all the celebrations this month has to offer. Do you have any special occasion you'll be celebrating this May? Feel free to share it here.
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Words alone is not enough to describe how grateful and happy I am ��.my name is TAMMY DORRIS DUFUT am from Belgium. I have been suffering from HERPES $ HYPERTIS B for 9years,until I came across Dr CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME who heals me through his powerful traditional African herbs. I was scared at first as I was been scam earlier but I gave it a trial and I was completely heal.. I promise to let the whole world know about this great herbal doctor who helps in changing my life for the better.. you can contact him for all kind of sickness and diseases. God bless you Dr.Chukwu madu herbal home for your powerful hand of healing upon my life ����... Contact him today: dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com. 
    WhatsApp +2347030936239

    ReplyDelete