Friday, May 6, 2011

A Little Friday Fun

I was enthusiastic to go to work this morning because a colleague of mine bought freshly baked bagels from Panera Bread...looking forward to my chocolate chip bagel, my favorite! (The day before, my colleagues and I contributed $1 each to buy a box of bagels for breakfast today...sort of an early small celebration for Mother's Day).

Panera Bread in Blanding

When I got to work, it was chaotic (I wonder what is going on?). Here's what happened: Thursday night after everyone left the office, a colleague of mine sprinkled chocolate sprinkles on the desk of selected ladies. When these ladies saw it the next morning they freaked out because they thought it was mouse droppings. Apparently, our office building is so old that rats used to live in it. Eeww...Gross!

I personally don't think it looks like mouse turds.
What do you think?

These agitated ladies ganged up to take revenge on the culprit. They knew exactly who it was and she happens to be off today (great opportunity for payback time).

the proof — found in the culprit's drawer

Their idea was to wrap everything on her desk, from her computer monitor, keyboard, CPU, mouse and printer, to her chairs, trash can, picture frames, calendar, note pad, letter opener, stapler and even her pens and pencils were wrapped individually. Check out the pictures and a video of what her cubicle looked like at the end of the day. I'm curious to see her reaction Monday morning.

so messy


Enter If You Dare!


What a fun day at work, hysterical even. A week from today is my last working with these awesome ladies and I will truly miss occasions like this. :(

1 comment:

  1. Words alone is not enough to describe how grateful and happy I am ��.my name is TAMMY DORRIS DUFUT am from Belgium. I have been suffering from HERPES $ HYPERTIS B for 9years,until I came across Dr CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME who heals me through his powerful traditional African herbs. I was scared at first as I was been scam earlier but I gave it a trial and I was completely heal.. I promise to let the whole world know about this great herbal doctor who helps in changing my life for the better.. you can contact him for all kind of sickness and diseases. God bless you Dr.Chukwu madu herbal home for your powerful hand of healing upon my life ����... Contact him today: dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com. 
    WhatsApp +2347030936239

    ReplyDelete